Whenever deciding to use fields in FileMaker Pro 10, some fields require special handling like the date field. Date field is able to store any date between 1/1/0001 to 12/31/4000. It stores dates in the form of whole numbers. Now, to create a date field, it shows at the bottom of your data and date can be stored. The format of the date can also be changed. One can add dates as well as get the number of days elapsed. This is quite flexible in terms of format as well as keeping records.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades