In this Lynda video tutorial, learn how to use FileMaker Pro 10 software to create databases with pre-made templates. FileMaker offers these templates in a package called Starter Solutions. To access these options, click open FileMaker. Then, go to New Database under the File menu. Click the option "Create a database using a Starter Solution." The templates are grouped according to the nature of their use. Some are for the home, while some are for business. All you do is open the template you want to use, save it as a new document, and then go about entering your data. You can even modify the template to your specifications. Version 10 allows for the resizing of the file on your screen as well as web solutions. Even with a 30-day trial, the modifications made on your Starter Solution, will not go away even after the trial is up. This is a common question FileMaker fields. To learn how to utilize File Maker's Starter Solutions, follow the steps outlined in this video tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades