If you are a user of FileMaker Pro then this video teaches you how to use calculation and summary fields in it while making new files. In Filemaker you can create a various kind of fields that you want your file to contain. In Filemaker a calculation is a data that gets computed depending up on the formula that is set in the Filemaker database settings. Calculations are very critical in file management. Open the Manage Database and there you can find some of the calculation fields. There in the file name field you can see that the Filemaker chooses a value for the file name automatically from the first name and second name and concatenates it. In this same manner you can create other calculation fields that gives you a summary or computes something for you automatically as shown in this video. This video shows how to use FileMaker Pro and use calculation and summary fields in it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades