This lynda.com video tutorial shows how to use container fields with FileMaker Pro 10. When you want to create fields in FileMaker database you have the choice on what kind of fields you want to make. Many general fields are self explanatory like text, date etc., but there is a special kind of field called the container field. FileMaker Pro container field is a versatile data type in that it can store any kind of binary data. Container fields can be used to hold binary data in four broad classes like images, quick time movie , OLE object or files of any type like PDF, excel files etc., This video demonstrates with examples the different kinds of data stored in this container fields. This video shows how container fields can be used to store data in FileMaker Pro 10.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades