Lyndapodcast teaches you how to create a database using FileMaker Pro 10. You can link one contact with multiple addresses and information and store that into a single database. You can also add content from the web into your FileMaker layout, including maps, pictures and music. You have a security module where you can set permissions for the users using the database. You can also publish the FileMaker database to the web. For this go to File - Sharing - Instant Web Publishing. Another feature is that you can save your databases as .xls or .pdf files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades